Infectious Diseases Rapid Test
Medical Disposables Corp. Leading Provider of Point-of-Care Rapid Test Devices offers Infectious Diseases Test Kits, also known as transmissible or communicable diseases, result from the infection, presence, and growth of biological agents in an individual host organism. Getting fast results is extremely important when it’s suspected that a person has an illness. Our selection of infectious disease testing kits provides rapid results in five minutes or less. These tests are less intrusive and provide results much faster than laboratory tests, which can take over 24 hours to produce results.
Additional benefits of our
on-site infectious disease tests include:
- On-site infectious disease tests are easy to use: No training or special skills are required for infectious disease testing kits to be administered. No help from a third party is needed to conduct the test.
- No laboratory or clinic fees: Our infectious disease tests eliminate the need to approach a clinic for laboratory tests, so no additional clinic fees have to be paid.
- No waiting for appointments and reports: Waiting for reports from a laboratory service can take up to one full day. With the help of on-site infectious disease testing, reports are available in minutes.
- Accuracy: On-site infectious disease tests give results with an accuracy of up to 99%.
- Immediate Results: Infectious disease test results are available in minutes.
Infectious disease test kits are designed to be used by health professionals in a medical environment.
Strep Throat Test Kit Products
Strep throat is a very common form of the Group A Streptococcal infection. Our Strep A Generic Test Strips is a CLIA Waived product that has a 96% accuracy for detecting strep throat. The strep test kit uses a strep throat swab to gather a specimen for analysis. The strep throat swab is then placed in a solution for a minute and then placed in a solution. Within five minutes, the strip will clearly show whether or not a person has strep throat.
CLIA Waived Flu Test Kit
Respiratory tract infections are a common reason for prescribing antibiotics although many of these infections do not require such therapy. During the flu season, using a rapid flu test to quickly diagnose influenza can help to reduce antibiotic use, allow for infection control and reduce overall costs related to additional diagnostic investigations. Quickly identifying patients who are infectious with influenza will allow for appropriate treatment with antiviral medications such as Tamiflu or Relenza. These drugs are most effective when administered within 48 hours of the onset of symptoms.
Rapid diagnostics of influenza with a rapid flu test at the Point-of-Care (POC) is critical to ensuring that patients are able to receive these antiviral medications as quickly as possible.
Medical Disposables Corp. is an industry leader in providing affordable, accurate strep throat test kits and other infectious disease test products.
We also offer same day shipping for orders made before 3pm and FREE Shipping on purchases of $50 or more.