How the 2 Panel Drug Test (DOA-124) works
Our 2 panel drug tests dip card DOA-124 works similar to a single panel drug test. You simply dip the 2 panel drug screen into the collected urine. After waiting 2 minutes your results should appear on the 2 panel drug test card and you will simultaneously test 2 different drugs, marijuana and cocaine. The 2 panel drug tests dip cards are very good for use for at home drug test, drug rehabilitation centers and correctional facilities to test for a multitude of possible drug abuses.
If you’re looking for at home drug test, workplace or any other testing you can find what you need at Medical Disposables. Our selection, including the 2 panel drug tests configuration that are CLIA Waived available if required to ensure only the best quality in the clinical market. Results are quick and with an accuracy rate of 98%, many professionals are turning to this quick and cost-effective way to screen for drug abuse. If you have any questions about our 2 panel drug tests, please
contact us right away!
Onsite 2 Panel Drug Test Card Procedure
To use this onsite 2 panel drug test card your will need a collection cup and follow this procedure:
- Collect urine from the donor in a disposable collection cup.
- If the collection cup has a temperature strip read it and make sure is between temperature range.
- Remove the bottom cap from the 2 panel drug test card in submerge the drug test strips in the urine.
- AVOID passing the arrow when submerging the 2 panel drug test card since this can flood the test and invalidate the drug test card.
- Once all the lines in the C (control) area appear you can read the bottom lines in T (test) area.
- To interpret the drug test results follow the image below