What is Marijuana and what are the Effects of THC?
Marijuana - THC cannabinoids is a hallucinogenic agent derived from the flowering portion of the hemp plant. The active ingredients in Cannabinoids, THC & Cannabinol can be metabolized and excreted in urine as 11-nor- Δ9- tetrahydrocannabinol - 9 carboxylic acid with a half-life of 24 hours. It can be detected for 1 to 5 days after use. Smoking is the primary method of use of Cannabinoids / cannabis. Higher doses used by abusers produce central nervous system effects, altered mood and sensory perceptions, loss of coordination, impaired short-term memory, anxiety, paranoia, depression, confusion, hallucinations and increased heart rate. A tolerance to the cardiac and psychotropic effects can occur, and withdrawal syndrome produces restlessness, insomnia, anorexia and nausea.
Marijuana DTH-114 THC Drug Test Procedure
To use the marijuana DTH-114 panel drug test kit your will need a collection cup and follow this procedure:
- Collect urine from the donor in a disposable collection cup.
- If the collection cup has a temperature strip read it and make sure is between temperature range.
- Remove the bottom cap from the marijuana drug test card and submerge the drug test strips in the urine.
- AVOID passing the arrow when submerging the single drug test card since this can flood the test and invalidate the THC drug test.
- Once all the lines in the C (control) area appear you can read the bottom lines in T (test) area.
- To interpret results in the single marijuana - thc drug test card follow the image below
CLIA Waived Marijuana Drug Test
Our marijuana THC drug test is a FDA 510K, CLIA Waived OTC product that has passed all requirements from the Food and Drug Administration.