What is Tramadol ?
Tramadol is a narcotic drug used to treat moderate to severe pain that when is misused can cause addiction, overdose or death. Tramadol also known by its brand names Ultram ER, ConZip, Ryzolt and is usually prescribed after surgery. Tramadol is a opioid analgesics and even do it belongs to the opiods family is a synthetic opiod. Since tramadol is synthetic opiod is undectectable on regular opiates urine drug test.
Single Tramadol Drug Test Procedure
To use a tramadol drug test kit your will need a collection cup and follow this procedure:
- Collect urine from the donor in a disposable collection cup.
- If the collection cup has a temperature strip read it and make sure is between temperature range.
- Remove the bottom cap from the single drug test card and submerge the drug test strips in the urine.
- AVOID passing the arrow when submerging the single drug test card since this can flood the test and invalidate the drug test.
- Once all the lines in the C (control) area appear you can read the bottom lines in T (test) area.
- To interpret results in the single drug test card follow the image below