SalivaScreen - (Oral Fluids - Saliva Drug Test) Procedure
- Bring tests, specimens, and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use. Donors should avoid placing anything (including food, drink, gum and tobacco products) in their mouth for at least 10 minutes prior to specimen collection.
- The oral fluid specimen should be collected using the collector provided with the kit. No other collection devices should be used with this assay.
- Instruct the donor to not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum, or tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to collection.
- Using the provided collection swab, have donor sweep inside of mouth (cheek, gums, tongue) several times, then hold swab in mouth until color on the saturation indicator strip appears in the indicator window of collection swab.
- Important: Do not bite, suck, or chew on the sponge.
- NOTE: If after 7 minutes, color on the saturation indicator has not appeared in the indicator window, proceed with the test
- Remove collection swab from mouth and insert it sponge first into the screening device, pushing until the locking flange locks in place in the bottom of the device.
- Saliva drug test device upright on flat surface and keep upright while test is running. Wait for the colored bands to appear in test results area. Read results at 10 minutes.
- NOTE: Once the collection swab locks in place, the device is airtight, tamper evident, and ready to be disposed or sent to lab for confirmation (on presumptive positive result).
Select from the following Saliva Drug Test:
MD-S6125 - (Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates 300ng, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Ecstasy (MDMA), Oxycodone, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Phencyclidine, Buprenorphine)